Once every month, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy a moonlit dinner and wine-tasting experience in a family vineyard, 10minutes away from the buzz of Naxos Town. You’ll learn everything about the methods of wine production in Greece and the Aegean Sea in an afternoon vineyard tour led by a certified oenologist. Then, you’ll sit down to enjoy a rich dinner with Naxian traditional dishes, while experiencing the Greek vineyard in your glass. Join us for an ode to the full moon, with a careful selection of 7 natural wines as the night’s only stars.
Included in the price:
- Vineyard tour
- Wine tasting
- Full, traditional dinner
- Dinner includes a variety of Naxian recipes: salads and starters, plateau of local cheeses, two meat main dishes and one vegetarian main dish.
- Wine tasting includes a selection of 7 natural wines (organic and biodynamic, with indigenous yeast, unfiltered and SO2 free), along with one local spirit.
- Bookings accepted up to 2 days prior to each event.
- Maximum capacity: 10 persons.
- Please inform us of any particular dietary requirements.
- Philema reserves the right to cancel the event in case of poor weather conditions.
Beautiful properties to rent for your holidays. Select the perfect villa for your family.