Stories untold and corners unseen. Let us help you explore the least explored and experience Greek tradition in its purest form. Discover the wild beauty of the less known but equally beautiful northern side of Naxos.
On our way to the more remote part of the island, we’ll visit a renovated olive press museum where you will be given a presentation of how olive oil used to be produced before electricity and modern-day machines. Having learnt about the painstaking process and appreciated this gift of nature from a new perspective, you will then be offered a wide variety of products to taste, all of them made with olive oil.
We will continue towards the North and after a long and informative drive through the mountains of Naxos, we’ll arrive at a family-owned beach tavern. By the time you finish your swim in the crystal clear waters, Mister Yorgos and his wife will have the catch of the day ready and served. Far away from crowds, this secluded fishing village is the ideal setting to relax and enjoy fresh seafood while gazing at the immense blue.
Heading back, we’ll take a different route, in order to see more of the mainland.
Our final stop will be in a quiet village in the mountains, where we will wander around the beautiful streets and then sit down at a local coffee shop to enjoy a traditional dessert, before heading back to your accommodation.
- Visit to olive press museum
- Olive oil and olive products tasting
- Presentation of the traditional extraction process
- Drive through the mountains, exploring the different landscapes and witnessing the island’s diversities
- Dive in the crystal clear waters
- Sea food lunch in a remote fishing village
- Stroll around a village in the mountains
- Duration: 8 hours approx.
- Ideal starting time: between 9am and 10am
- Pick up and drop off at guests’ accommodation
- All food and drinks are included
- Guiding services along the way
- Please note: not the ideal tour if you get easily carsick
Minimum 2 people Total 650€
We know you value flexibility and we want you to have peace of mind when booking with us. We understand that due to Covid-19 restrictions and limitations, you might have to change your plans in the last minute and we’re here to help.
In the case that you are unable to attend the scheduled activity, your deposit will be refunded or partially refunded according to the following fee schedule:
Beautiful properties to rent for your holidays. Select the perfect villa for your family.